Sunday, October 3, 2010

SHOES!

I will write a longer update sometime soon (before Wednesday, hopefully).

However, I would just like to say that I saw the most BEAUTIFUL pair of shoes the other day.

They are adorable little black booties and would be comfortable, durable, and practical.

However, they cost me more that a months Rotary allowance.

Thus, contributions in either Thai Baht or Canadian Dollars (actually any currency, I'm not picky) can be made to:

209/1 Charoen Muang Road
Tambol Wat Gate, Amphur Muang
Chiangmai #50000, Thailand

This address can also be used by those of you claiming to be too technologically-challenged to e-mail or comment.

Or if anyone would like to send me a care package. They don't have real hot chocolate over here, so a couple of packets of Land o' Lakes (the BEST hot cocoa ever) would probably make my life.

Okay, I'm done. I love you all.

Jocelyn

1 comment:

  1. YAY SHOES!!!! I don't understand your love of shoes, but I'll take your word on the awesome beautiful shoes.
    Would it maybe be possible to set up some kind of internet money account you can withdraw from? Or am I just hopelessly retarded in regards to interwebs stuff?
    Muchos love,
    Carlson

    ReplyDelete